PCSD Flyer Central
As a community service, the Parma City School District authorizes the dissemination of a promotional material from an outside organization that is intended solely to notify students and their parents of the opportunity to participate in a youth-related program, activity or event that aims to improve the health, education or welfare of students or members of the school community (e.g., students' families, etc.)Please carefully read the guidelines below for flyers, as our district procedures and guidelines have changed.
- No hard copies of flyers will be passed out, distributed or delivered to buildings or students in the Parma City School District, regardless of the organization, profit or non-profit, at the district level.
- The Parma City School District will now only promote these approved events on our website at www.parmacityschools.org/flyers.
- All flyers displayed on the website must receive approval from the Office of the Superintendent and/or his designee. Please allow ample time for your flyer to be processed.
- All flyers should be submitted electronically to Sam Ameen, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com to be considered for approval. PDF files will only be accepted.
- Each flyer request must include: Contact Name, Contact E-mail and Phone Number in the request e-mail.
- Make sure to include the desired date your flyer should be begin being displayed.
- Flyers will only be displayed for a maximum of thirty (30) days.
- A small disclaimer from the PCSD will be affixed to the document before posting.
- Flyers may be submitted at any time. Please allow 3 to 5 days to appear on the website.