by Normandy Sword and Shield
20 minutes | 15 minutes prep
Makes 1 quart
- 1 pineapple, skin removed and cut into 1/4" thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Jicama, peeled and diced small
- 1 tomato, diced small
- 1 roasted Poblano pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, toss the pineapple with sesame oil.
2. Grill the pineapple over high heat until it becomes well marked and begins to soften. Allow pineapple to cool and cut into small pieces. Be sure to remove the core from each piece.
3. Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Gently mix to combine.
4. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.