Home Access Center
Home Access Center is the District's official grade book for both parent and student use at the high school level. It allows parents to stay connected to their child's class schedules, grades, assignments, attendance, and teachers. As soon as teachers post items to their grade books, parents can access the information using the HAC portal through the District's website.
If you had access in a prior school year, login information remains the same. You will be able to log in using the same username and password. If you misplace your username/password, email us at HomeAccessCenter@parmacityschools.org request your information.
Many of our communication tools are tied to the Home Access Center, so it is crucial that your contact information be kept up-to-date in the registration section of HAC.
Home Access Center Log In
LOGIN INFORMATION REMAINS THE SAME IF YOU HAD ACCESS LAST YEAR. Please note that passwords are case sensitive!
• Fifth grade students will receive student login information in class.
• Login information will be mailed to guardians of kindergarten students who did not have previous access shortly after the start of school.
• Login information for new guardians and new secondary students is generated and mailed weekly. Secondary students and guardians receive separate mailers – each has their own login id and password.
eSchoolPLUS Family App
Download the new eSchoolPlus Family app that links to Home Access Center and allows you to obtain information right from your mobile phone. The eSchoolPlus Family App is available for iPhone*, iPad*, or iPod touch*, for Android™ devices, and for Kindle™.Download the eSchoolPlus Family App
Questions about Grades and Assignments?
Questions about Attendance, Discipline, Schedule, Contact Information?
- Contact the student's teacher
- Contact the school office
Questions about the Home Access Center website?