High School Transcript / Consent for Record Release

Individuals who have graduated from any Parma City School District high school--Normandy High School, Parma Senior High School, or Valley Forge High School--must complete a Transcript/Consent for Record Release form in order to have an official transcript sent to any college, company, agency or individual. 

Transcript Form (PDF)

NOTE: All SAT and ACT scores are part of the high school transcript.

A parent's signature is required for individuals under the age of 18.


Current Students:
If you are a current student and wish to meet with your counselor for assistance (college application forms, scholarship applications, etc.) please be sure to schedule an appointment and bring the form, along with any other documents or materials necessary to that appointment.
If you need your counselor to write a recommendation letter or to complete a college rating sheet to be included with your transcript and other materials, bring a copy of your resume with you to your appointment. Generally speaking, only private colleges or scholarships require such recommendations. Read all documents carefully before your appointment with your counselor.

Mail Checks To / Make Check Out To:

Normandy High School
Attn: Records
2500 West Pleasant Valley Rd.
Parma, OH 44134
Checks to: Normandy High School

Parma Senior High School
Attn: Records
6285 West 54th St.
Parma, OH 44129
Checks to: Parma Senior High School 

Valley Forge High School
Attn: Records
9999 Independence Blvd.
Parma Hts., OH 44130
Checks to: Valley Forge High School