Please bring the following items with you to registration:
- Photo Identification for Parent
- Child’s Legal Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Kindergarten Information Sheet, which is located on the Student Services website
- Proof of Residency:
Current Utility Bill (if you own your home)
Lease agreement (if rental is a large complex)
If residing with someone, or if renting a single, two-family or any rental with up to five units, the owner of the property must sign an owner-tenant form verifying this, and attach proof of ownership (current water bill, real estate tax bill or home owner’s insurance policy). Parent will then provide his/her utility bill within 30 days.
- IEP for students who are enrolled in special education.
- If parents are divorced:
Parent with legal custody must present a certified copy of the court order awarding legal custody. If custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing, showing the motion for the change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree.