Parma City Schools has an online registration program for the convenience of our families.
Click REGISTER NOW to begin the process!
- Only parents, legal custodians and/or legal guardians can register students in the district.
- All documents required MUST be uploaded during the online registration process or brought to the Registration Department at Parma City School District's Central Office. You MUST make an appointment if you would like to bring the documents in person. Please call (440) 885-8794 to schedule. Appointments are available from 7:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- All kindergarten students MUST have their fifth birthday on or before September 30 to enter kindergarten.
- The District DOES NOT accept out-of-district open enrollment.
You will need to have the following documents:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization record
- Two documents proving residency (must not be older than 60 days):
- Electric, gas, water, sewer, cable/internet, monthly mortgage statement, or lease or bank statement.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable):
- If not married at the time of birth, a marriage certificate must be provided.
- If married and have different last names, a marriage certificate must be provided.
- In the case of parental divorce, the parent with legal residential custody MUST bring a CERTIFIED COPY of the court order awarding legal custody of the child.
- If a custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing showing the motion for change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or 504 (If applicable)
How to register your student:
- Select "New Student Registration"
- Enter your email address and a password to create a new account
- Enter the student's name and birth date
- Follow the instructions and begin filling out the online form
- Please note: all fields marked "required" throughout the form must be filled in to complete registration. Use the menu on the left side of the screen to move between the different sections of the form.
- Read through the agreements, select "I agree" for each agreement to move forward.
- Upload each required document (a scanned copy or a picture of each document). Once you have uploaded all the required documents in the correct place, click "next" at the bottom of the page. If you cannot upload documents, please call (440) 885-8794 to schedule an appointment to drop your documents off in person.
- Complete the electronic signature, confirming the information you have submitted is accurate. Click "next" to review the entire form. Any required fields that you have not completed will be displayed here. Click "edit" to complete any missed field. Press the submit button to complete the registration. A submission confirmation page will appear. From this page, you can begin to register another student.
- Please note: Separate registration is required for each student.
Kindergarten registration for the 2022-2023 school year begins in February 2022.