Registration and Enrollment
- All registration documents must be either uploaded to the online application or emailed to email@example.com. You may take a clear picture with your phone and email those pictures over to us.
- Only the legal guardian can officially enroll a student.
- You will need an active email address to complete the registration process.
- You MUST submit two (2) proofs of residency. Acceptable proof of residency documents include: a mortgage statement, signed lease, utility bills, or homeowners insurance.
- Please call (440) 885-8334 if you would like to submit the documents in person or if you have any questions.
Parents/Guardians can complete the registration process online.
If you do not have access to the internet or a computer, registration computer kiosks are available at our Registration Office located at 7377 Chateau Drive, Parma Ohio.
If you would like to use a registration kiosk, please call (440) 885-8796 to schedule. Kiosk appointments are available from 7:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
If you want to apply for First Step Preschool, you must call the preschool directly before registering your child. You can reach them at (440) 885-8665.
Family and Community Engagement, Registration, Enrollment, and Communications
7377 Chateau Drive
Parma, OH 44130
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Administrative Specialist Office of Family and Community Engagement, Communications, Registration, and Enrollment