It starts with me...and ends with US
- All students have the ability and responsibility to develop their strengths and talents and become successful, self-sufficient, lifelong learners.
- All students are expected to show respect and value individual differences to make Greenbriar free from bullying, name-calling, fighting, and other actions that effect the safety of staff and students.
- All students are provided with the opportunity to learn and be successful at their own level of understanding.
- Greenbriar will strive to provide an environment where all students feel safe, included, and supported while at school or any school sponsored activity.
- During the 2016-2017 school year, 100% of the Greenbriar Teaching Faculty will monitor student mastery of grade level and content literacy standards during TBT’s and Team Meetings.
- During the 2016-2017 school year, 100% of the Greenbriar Students will monitor their learning of grade level and content literacy standards by tracking their achievement data.
- During the 2016-2017 school year, 100% of the Greenbriar Staff will provide a school environment that is safe, inclusive, and supportive of all as measured by Positive Office Referrals, Post Cards, and Student Discipline Referrals.