Mission and Vision
AT HILLSIDE MIDDLE SCHOOLTHIS WE BELIEVE ...
- that each day we have the opportunity to positively impact our students.
- that all students have the right to learn and be accepted.
- that every student can learn and everyone is held to high expectations
- that Hillside Middle School is inviting, safe, inclusive, and supportive of all.
BUILDING FOCUS AND GOALS:Increase student engagement to impact student achievement and student growth as measured on PARCC, AIMS WEB, Student learning objectives, common assessments, discipline data, and engagement data.
- Through the 6 models of co-teaching.
- Through WHOLE GROUP and SMALL GROUP DIFFERENTIATION PRACTICES.
- Through Student Identity and participation in Extra Curricular Activities.
- Through Common Language, Common Routines and Common Behavioral Expectations - TIGER WAY.
THE TIGER WAY:
Tolerance, Integrity, Graciousness, Excellence, Respect and Responsibility