Pleasant Valley Elementary Mission and Vision
• We believe in empowering everyone to be goal-setting, self-directed learners.
• We believe inspiration comes from critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity.
• We believe in helping everyone identify and utilize his or her unique leadership qualities.
To empower and inspire a community of lifelong learners and leaders.
1. Be Proactive
We are professionals. We look, act, and talk professionally. We are fair, focused, trustworthy, respectful, and have integrity. We are passionate, driven, and committed to learning and to each other.
2. Begin with the End in Mind
We are goal and data-driven, and know what the expectations are. We are caring, loving, supportive, empathetic, and understanding of each other and are a community of learners.
3. Put First Things First
We are organized and prepared.
4. Think Win-Win
We empower ourselves to be life-long learners and role models.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
We value 2-way communication and listen to everything before responding.
We strive to learn from others, share our strengths, collaborate, and hold each other accountable.
7. Sharpen the Saw
We are positive and enthusiastic. We strive to have fun each and every day.
We are healthy, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.