Ridge-Brook Elementary - Mission Statement
We empower students to find and use their voice as leaders.
We develop student leaders by having all stakeholders ( parents, families, staff and community partners) work together to create an environment where all students feel safe, nurtured, empowered and eager to learn.
- We provide Leadership opportunities for all students
- We provide a warm, inviting, family-like atmosphere
- We provide a safe environment where students and staff feel free to take risks
- We foster student led discussions
- We provide praise and appreciation to encourage and highlight positive behaviors
- We provide instruction that meets the needs of all students
- We use data to drive our instruction
- We provide an inclusive environment for all learners
- We use technology to enhance our instruction
- We establish clear expectations with comprehensive positive behavior intervention supports
- We empower students to set academic and behavior goals and monitor their growth
- We collaborate with peers to establish a culture of learning