- There are tryouts held in the spring.
- Information is sent home with the students in the Spring regarding tryout dates and times.
- Cheerleading has two seasonal squads. One for football and one for basketball season, comprised of both 7th and 8th graders. Cheerleaders only cheer at home games.
- All tryouts for both squads are held in the spring. Cheerleaders are able to participate in another sport opposite their cheerleading season.
- In order to participate you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is a Athletic fee of $100 for the season. You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools.
- Without the physical and money, your child will have to sit out of practice.
- Additional forms will need to filled out during the season.