- Cheerleading has two seasonal squads. One for football and one for basketball season, comprised of both 7th and 8th graders. Cheerleaders only cheer at home games.
- You must also complete the FinalForms registration and sign off on line by both parents and students.
- Cheerleaders are able to participate in another sport opposite their cheerleading season.
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is no athletic fee to participate, however there may be a team fee for spirit wear. You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools.
- Without the physical and Final Forms registration, your child will have to sit out of practice.