Shiloh Boys & Girls Track & Field
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!!! TRACK HAS BEGUN
- There are no tryouts in track. Everyone makes the team.
- Track is a spring sport running from mid-March through May. Shiloh has both 7th and 8th-grade boys and girls teams.
- Practice is 5 days a week from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- There are multiple dual and tri-meets held during the week throughout the season. Start times for the meets are at 4:30 p.m.
- The track team competes in the Great Lakes Conference championship at the end of the season.
- In Track and Field, there are both running and field events. Including:
- Sprints: 100 meter & 200 meter dash, 110 meter & 200 meter hurdles, 4 x 100 meter relay & 4 x 200 meter relay
- Distance: 400 meter run, 800 meter run, & 1600 meter run and 4x400 meter relay
- Field Events: long jump, high jump, shot put, discus
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician. You can get walk-in appointments at any of the drop-in minute-clinics at CVS (Ridge Rd)
- You will also need to be registered in the Final Forms website CLICK HERE
- There may be a small fee for athletic gear
- Without registering in final forms, and completing the physical your child will have to sit out of practice.
- If you already registered in final forms for a previous sport, you only need to log in and add Track and Field for participating sport.
- If you already turned in a physical for a previous sport, they are valid for 1 year.