Shiloh Football Information
Any questions may be sent to:
- There are no tryouts. Everyone makes the team.
- Football is a fall sport running from August 3rd through mid-October.
- New transfer students may join football up until the first game of the season.
- Practice is held on the football fields located behind Shiloh Middle School. Summer practice is required. Specific summer practice dates and times will be determined by the coach.
- Mandatory Practice during the school year will be held Monday - Friday from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Rides must be arranged no later than 5:45 p.m. Failure to make consistent arrangements may result in disciplinary action.
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is no ATHLETIC FEE, however, there may be team fees due for team gear (long sleeve, short sleeve, mouthpiece, socks, decals) You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools.
- Finally, you must be registered on FinalForms website to participate.
- The registration on FinalForms and Physical are due on the 1st day of practice, NO EXCEPTIONS.