Shiloh Football Information (7th and 8th Grade)
Any questions may be sent to:
- There are no tryouts. Everyone makes the team.
- There is a 2-day skills camp held at Shiloh Middle School on Wed. July 28th and Thu July 29th from 3-5:15pm
- Football is a fall sport running from August 2nd through mid-October.
- New transfer students may join football up until the first game of the season.
- Practice is held on the football fields located behind Shiloh Middle School. Summer practice is required. Specific summer practice dates and times will be determined by the coach.
- Mandatory Practice during the school year will be held Monday - Friday from 3:00 to 5:15 p.m. Starting August 2nd.
- Rides must be arranged no later than 5:30 p.m. Failure to make consistent arrangements may result in disciplinary action.
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is no ATHLETIC FEE, however, there may be team fees due for team gear approx $25-$30 (long sleeve, short sleeve, mouthpiece, socks, decals) You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools (This will be determined once practice begins)
- Finally, you must be registered on FinalForms website to participate, there are no exceptions.
- The registration on FinalForms and Physical are due by the 1st day of practice, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you do not have the required registration/physical, you should still attend practice but will not be permitted to participate.