Shiloh Football Information (7th and 8th Grade)
Any questions may be sent to:
- There are no tryouts. Everyone makes the team.
- Football "Acclamation Practice" Begins Mon. July 25th through Fri. July 29th from 3-5:30 pm. This practice is required to adjust to the heat and equipment
- (2 days of helmet only, 2 days of shoulder pads, 1 day full equipment required BEFORE Hitting is permitted)
- Football is a fall sport running from the end of July through mid-October.
- New transfer students may join football up until the first game of the season.
- Practice is held on the football fields located behind Shiloh Middle School. Summer practice is required.
- Mandatory Practice during the school year will be held Monday - Friday from 3:00 to 5:30 p.m. Starting July 25th.
- Rides must be arranged no later than 5:15 p.m. Failure to make consistent arrangements may result in disciplinary action.
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is no ATHLETIC FEE, however, there may be team fees due for team gear approx $25-$30 (long sleeve, short sleeve, mouthpiece, socks, decals) You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools (This will be determined once practice begins and team numbers are established)
- Finally, you must be registered on FinalForms website in order to participate, there are no exceptions.
- The registration on FinalForms and Physical are due by the 1st day of practice, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you do not have the required registration/physical, you should still attend practice but will not be permitted to participate.