If you have a question about a specific sport at one of our three high schools, refer to the chart above for contact information.
Click on the following link for more information about Byers Field at Robert M. Boulton Stadium:
The Parma City School District is home to a vigorous athletics program which brings pride to our schools and community. Our district is home to three high schools that participate in interscholastic sports.
All three high schools field teams in the following sports:
- Fall: Cross County, Football, Golf, Soccer, Girls Tennis, and Volleyball
- Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Hockey, Swimming, and Wrestling
- Spring: Baseball, Boys Tennis, Softball, and Track & Field
Middle school sports at Greenbriar Middle School, Hillside Middle School, and Shiloh Middle School include:
- Fall: Football, Volleyball, Cross Country
- Winter: Boys & Girls Basketball & Wrestling
- Spring: Track
There is Cheerleading at all schools as well.