Hard Copy/Paper Request of Distance Learning Materials
The Parma City School District is making hard copies of materials available for families who do not have internet access at home. This format is not meant for families who simply want a second form for completing learning activities.
Families that have internet access but need support with materials should contact their child's teacher and/or principal for assistance.
- The Hard Copy/Paper Request links will be posted each Monday to the website.
- Parents will have 24 hours to complete the request.
- Parents must complete the hard copy/printed materials request by Tuesdays at 9:00 AM.
- Contact your principal or school building to pick up hard copies at the building.
- Pickups will be available at the buildings by Thursday at 12:00 PM.