Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
We will continue to update this page with updates and resources for our school families as it is released. Schools will remain closed until the Governor declares they are to reopen.
COVID-19 Health Information
The Parma City School District’s top priority is the health, safety, and well-being of all students and staff.
Refer below for information and updates regarding COVID-19, commonly referred to as the coronavirus.
Please join the PCSD in encouraging students to practice good health habits, at home and at school.
These actions include:
• Avoid contact with people that are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
• Stay home when you are sick, except to seek medical care
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue
• Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol
• Choose a room in your home that can be used to separate sick household members
PCSD COVID-19 Updates & Information
There will be two Emergency Grab & Go Meal pick-ups for families at Parma Senior High School bus loop the week of April 6.
PCSD Nutrition Services will offer Emergency Meal distributions on Wednesday April 1 and Friday April 3, 2020 at Parma Senior High School.
The Cuyahoga County Department of Health has phone numbers for speakers of foreign languages to learn more about COVID-19.