Special Transfer Requests
Special Transfer Requests are requests to transfer to another school within the district for the FOLLOWING (2023-2024) school year. This transfer request application is available for any NEW student enrolling after January 31, 2023 into the district in grades K-12. The application for a Special Transfer Request is open from August 15, 2023 - September 15, 2023.
- Special Transfer Requests are based on space available, no fees owed, behavior and attendance considered.
- They must be unique, extraordinary circumstances: health reasons, course or program option availability, EDC/Daycare arrangements.
- Students who are served on an IEP are considered based on team agreement and final approval by the Director, Office of Exceptional Students.
- This is contingent on space and appropriate programming to meet student needs.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified via email by September 30, 2023 of acceptance or denial.
- Families making a Special Transfer Request agree to remain at the requested building/PVLA for the entire school year (at least a one-year commitment) if the special transfer request is approved.
- Special Transfer Requests can be rescinded at anytime at the discretion of the principal based on attendance or behavior.
- Special Transfer Requests may be rescinded at the end of the school year due to behavior and/or attendance issues.
- Special Transfer Requests auto-renews each school year until transition, meaning the student ages out of the building.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR A SPECIAL TRANSFER REQUEST - NEW STUDENTS ONLY (2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR)
(OPENS AUGUST 15, 2023)
Information About Parma School Of Choice: Intradistrict Open Enrollment