Special Transfer Requests
Special Transfer Requests are for immediate transition to another school within our district and are ONLY available from September 1 - October 15 for the CURRENT school year. Then, from April 1- May 15 parents can submit a Special Transfer Request for the next school year. This is for any student grades K-12.
- Special Transfer Requests are based on space available, no fees owed, behavior and attendance considered.
- They must be unique, extraordinary circumstances: health reasons, course or program option availability, EDC/Daycare arrangements.
- Students who are served on an IEP are considered based on team agreement and final approval by the Director, Office of Exceptional Students.
- This is contingent on space and appropriate programming to meet student needs.
- Special Transfer Requests may be rescinded at the end of the school year due to behavior and/or attendance issues.
- Parents will be notified via email of acceptance after the application period ends.
SPECIAL TRANSFER REQUEST FORM FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021
OPEN September 1-October 15, 2020