City of Parma Heights
The City of Parma Heights was originally founded as a village in 1911 and was home to 320 residents by 1920. In 1956, the village was incorporated into a city as the area grew quickly to over 18,100 residents by 1960. In the 2010 census, the city was home to 20,718 residents, covering 4.19 square miles. The city is known for its quiet, tree-lined streets, with programs and services for residents of all ages. The city prides itself on providing residents small-town amenities in a big city location.
For a video tour of Parma Heights, please click on the link below.