Who are the Home Liaisons?
The Home Liaisons are professional social workers and other support personnel
assigned to each school to advocate and collaborate on behalf of our vulnerable
student populations and navigate issues including, but not limited to:
● Excessive absenteeism, tardiness, and truancy
● Completing referrals for local systems of care and Community Support
● Families who are experiencing hardship or crisis and need temporary and/
or extra support.
● Identify students who may fall under vulnerable student populations and
assure they are receiving building level resources.
● Collaborates with other student services staff to support school Admin and
other school personnel in working with students who experience personal,
social and/or emotional issues
If you or someone you know are in need of building level support, please reach
out to your building level Home Liaison if you need resources like Social Emotional
Skills support for your child, have questions about Attendance or your family is
experiencing any form of hardships. Once the form is complete, you will be
contacted within 48 hours.