The Foundation is proud to have developed strong partnerships with the following organizations and businesses in support of the education of our students:
- Mueller Printing, Axelrod Buick/GMC, and WB Mason provided t-shirts for kindergarteners since 2013.
- Partners in Education (PIE) annually assists sponsorship of the Basket Raffle for the Pierogi Dinner. Through the proceeds of this raffle, the Foundation was able to raise $3000 to the fine arts programs at each of the three high schools.
- Serpentini Chevrolet has generously donated a new vehicle each year since 2015 to be raffled at out annual Taste of the Towns event. Individual activity groups, athletic teams, music boosters and school organizations fund raise by selling car raffle tickets with an even split of proceeds divided between the individual organization and the Foundation.
- Axelrod Buick/GMC has generously sponsored a “Drive for your Students” program where individual activity groups, athletic teams, music boosters and school organizations are given the opportunity to take free test drives of GMC or Buick vehicles as a fundraiser for the respective organizations. Again, an even split of proceeds is divided between the individual organization and the Foundation.
- Naf Naf Grille leaders invited the Foundation members to attend and participate with their grand opening in December 2018, and customers were asked to make donations to the Foundation. This is an on-going project.
- The Foundation is a proud member of the Parma Chamber of Commerce, which connects us with area businesses and individuals who support the schools.
- District administrators and the Board of Education members, the Parma Council of PTAs, the Parma Education Association, Partners in Education, Music Boosters from each high school and other school organizations all offer a solid, collaborative relationship with the Foundation.