Parma School of Choice
Parma School of Choice: Open Enrollment is an application to choose a school (other than your home school) within the Parma City School District for the next school year.
- The application period is from JANUARY 2, 2023 - JANUARY 31, 2023 and is available for current PCSD students ONLY.
- Requests are approved based on space available. No fees owed, behavior, and attendance are also taken into consideration.
- Students who are served on an IEP are considered based on team agreement and final approval by the Director, Office of Exceptional Students.
- This is contingent on space and appropriate programming to meet student needs.
- Parma School of Choice may be rescinded at any time by the principal due to behavior and/or attendance issues.
- Parents will be notified via email of acceptance by February 15, 2023.
- Student-athletes enrolled in grades 9-12 should check with your school's Athletic Director about the potential loss of athletic eligibility due to the OHSAA Transfer Bylaw.
- Applicants MUST be residents of Parma, Parma Heights, or Seven Hills. PCSD DOES NOT accept open enrollment for out-of-district students.
CLICK HERE FOR PARMA SCHOOL OF CHOICE APPLICATION 2023 - 2024