College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus is a program sponsored by the state of Ohio in which students can take college classes that will count toward both high school and college credit. If you are considering participating in this program for the 2019-2020 school year you need to turn in the INTENT TO PARTICIPATE Form by April 1, 2019. Read the following information closely before finalizing your decision.
CCP Informational Night
Thursday January 24, 2019
Normandy High School
Follow the steps below if you plan to pursue College Credit Plus:
1. Turn in PCSD Intent to Participate form to your school counselor by 4/1/2019.
2. Apply online to the CCP program.
3. Complete a Records Release Form and turn it in to the Records Clerk to send your transcript to the college.
4. Take the college’s placement tests (or the ACT or SAT) no later than early April. Check with college for hours/requirements.
5. Once accepted into the program, schedule a meeting with your counselor to complete the Authorization Form.
6. Make an appointment at the college to register for college classes BEFORE SCHOOL IS OUT IN MAY!!!