How Do I Refer A Student For A Career Assessment?

  • The first step in having a career assessment completed is to get a permission form signed by a parent.  This is typically done at the student's 8th grade IEP meeting. Students are then referred for a career assessment by their IEP case manager in 9th grade.

Career Assessment Permission Form