by Normandy Sword & Shield
1 hour 15 minutes
Makes 1 Tart - 11 inches
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 (10 ounce) package white chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pineapple, cut into thin chunks
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mandarin oranges
- 2 Kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup pineapple juice or any juice of your choosing
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour; mix well. Press into an un-greased 11-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake at 300° F for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
3. In a small bowl, beat melted chips and cream. Add cream cheese and beat until smooth. Spread over crust. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Arrange the pineapple, strawberries, oranges and kiwis over the filling.
4. In a small saucepan bring all remaining elements to a boil. Brush a glaze over fruit. Refrigerate at least ½ hour before serving.