by Normandy Sword and Shield
50 minutes prep
Makes 2 pounds of salad
- 6 baked potatoes, peeled, chopped and cooled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ red onion, diced small
- 3 scallions, chopped small
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and diced small
- 1¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 1¼ cup of sour cream
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the peeled and chopped potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, onion, bacon and scallions.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potatoes and mix.
4. Add salt and peppers to taste.