by Iann Johnson
Normandy Culinary Arts
30 minutes | 20 minutes prep
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, pitted
- 8 ounces of Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Cook couscous in boiling water as you would pasta, drain and rinse in cool water.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill.