Mission and Vision
Prepare learners for 21st-century demands through an innovative trans-disciplinary elementary STEM environment that immerses learners in real-world project-based experiences.
Nurture our young learners to value and appreciate the vital role that science, technology, engineering, and mathematics play in their future.
- Foster independent, self-directed learning skills
- Build collaborative learning and teamwork skills
- Construct a safe and supportive environment to challenge students of diverse ability levels.
- Develop critical and creative thinking skills (21st century) through complex and rigorous tasks.
- Capitalize on the student’s natural curiosity through the inquiry process.
- Use engineering to design solutions to real-world problems.
- Create opportunities for students to enhance learning through community partnerships