To access the math book without a password:
- go to cpm.org
- click Courses and choose our book Core Connections 1 (far left image)
- click on Students
- Click on Homework help
- then click on the chapter and the lesson.
***There are helpful homework hints, but students will only get credit if work is shown.
To sign onto Amplify:
- Click on the link on the 6Y main page
If you want to download a book from Amplify to read offline, you must download it when you are on Wifi:
- Sign into your amplify account
- Click on the 3 horizontal bars in the upper left corner, and a menu will drop down.
- Choose the library icon.
- Search for a book you like by choosing a genre or list.
- When you find one you want, click on it to see a summary. If you like it, press "Download" and give it some time.
- Wait until the little cloud icon with the downward arrow goes away. That means it is ready to read
- There is no due date.
To sign onto the Science Fusion Book:
- Click on the link on the 6Y main page.
- Username always starts with pcsd5lastnamefirstinitial: Example pcsd5fraleyk
- (if your username for your chromebook has a number after it, it will appear at the end of your username here, too.)
- Password is always pcsd1234