Each student is responsible for following all school rules, being prepared for all classes with proper supplies, completing the assigned work, and turning that work in on time. All students should use their Assignment Notebooks to write down their daily assignments. By checking these notebooks each day, you will help to emphasize the importance of being a responsible and organized student. We feel that parents are the key to making homework a positive experience for their children. Therefore, we ask parents to make homework a top priority by providing the necessary supplies and a quiet homework environment.
Here is a nice list for students to remember:
- Arrive to class on time.
- Come to class prepared and ready to participate.
- Listen and follow directions the first time they are given.
- Raise your hand to be recognized.
- Show respect and consideration for teachers and peers.
- Work to your greatest potential.