• Please bring the following items with you to registration:


    1. Photo Identification for Parent
    2. Child’s Legal Birth Certificate
    3. Child’s Immunization Records
    4. Kindergarten Information Sheet, which is located on the Student Services website
    5. Proof of Residency:
      Current Utility Bill (if you own your home)
      Lease agreement (if rental is a large complex)
      If residing with someone, or if renting a single, two-family or any rental with up to five units, the owner of the property must sign an owner-tenant form verifying this, and attach proof of ownership (current water bill, real estate tax bill or home owner’s insurance policy). Parent will then provide his/her utility bill within 30 days.
    6. IEP for students who are enrolled in special education.
    7. If parents are divorced:
      Parent with legal custody must present a certified copy of the court order awarding legal custody. If custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing, showing the motion for the change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree. 

Registration Forms