Residents of Parma, Parma Heights and Seven Hills 60 years of age and older are eligible for free admission to all Great Lakes Conference (GLC) athletic contests taking place at Robert M. Boulton Stadium or any of our district’s middle or high schools. Eligible residents are asked to show their driver's license at the event entrance to receive a GLC Senior Citizen Pass. The pass must then be presented to enter a contest for free.
- Events include all GLC regular season middle school and high school athletic contests at home only.
- This pass cannot be honored at GLC sponsored tournaments or at Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) sponsored tournaments.
- The St. Ignatius Wildcats are not members of the GLC so the pass cannot be accepted for free admission to any of their home football games, even though Byers Field is their home field.
- Senior citizens from other communities will be charged the adult rate at the contest.
- The GLC Senior Citizen Pass will also be accepted at all Parma City School District drama and musical events which involve our students and are held at Robert M. Boulton Stadium or any of our school buildings.
- This does not include performances by the Parma Symphony Orchestra at Valley Forge High School or other non-district sponsored events.