Scholarship Program Information
Parma Council of PTAs is pleased to coordinate the Scholarship Program for the graduating seniors of the Parma City School District. We are delighted that this is the largest PTA Council Scholarship Program in the State of Ohio.
The 2020-2021 Parma Council of PTAs Scholarship program has over $80,000 worth of scholarship funds being offered to graduating seniors of the Parma City School District. There are over 50 scholarships to be awarded by Parma Council of PTAs, local PTA and PTSA units, school-affiliated groups, and community organizations. If your son or daughter is a graduating senior at one of the Parma City School District’s three public high schools, he/she is strongly encouraged to participate in the 2020-2021 Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Application Information
Download for more information on special requirements for each scholarship. Includes complete descriptions of each scholarship offered as well as requirements and deadlines for participation. All graduating seniors are encouraged to apply for each and every scholarship for which they meet the criteria.
The 2020-2021 Scholarship Application for Parma Council of PTAs is located below. Download and complete the PDF fillable form and print the application. The application can be saved to your own computer. Please make sure the latest version of Adobe Reader XI is installed on your device.
- Please download the application and save it prior to entering your data.
- Page two (2) of the application must be completed by emialing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- subject line must state "Scholarship"
- include your First and Last Name, and Home School
- page 2 will be returned to you via school email from Julie Sisunik
If you are using your Chromebook:
- Open the Application from the website and start completing the application.
- When it is complete and you want to save, hit the print icon, then you will see the "save" button.
- Make sure you have the destination set to “Save to Google Drive”.
- But - LEAVE the application open or you will lose the fillable piece of the application.
- Once it is complete and ready open it from Google Docs to make sure you have not lost any information.
- You can then print however you print from your Chromebook.
Questions can be directed to the Scholarship Chairman, Cheryl Kienast at PCPTAScholarships@parmacityschools.org
Special Scholarship Applications & Forms
Click on the links below to learn more about Special Scholarships also available. Scholarship opportunities can also be found on Naviance. Those scholarships are not included with Parma Council of PTA activities.
Parma Council of PTAs (PCPTA) sponsors this scholarship program for students enrolled in the Parma City School District.
All applications must be submitted by the predetermined deadline. PCPTA assumes no responsibility if the application is incomplete, late, or contains erroneous information.
The scholarship recipient decisions are final and based on a ranking or appointment of the scholarship based on policies and/or guidelines established by the sponsor. The recipient assumes full recognition of and responsibility of guidelines as established.
Sponsors have the right to revoke any dollars based upon noncompliance.