General Information - Boys & Girls Cross Country
- Everyone makes the team
- You can compete in other fall sports while competing in cross-country as well.
- Cross Country is a running sport where athletes compete while running on a variety of 2-mile courses.
- It is a Fall sport that runs from August 1st through mid-October.
- There is summer running dates check the site for updates
- There are both boys and girls teams.
- BEGINNERS ARE WELCOME BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A BEGINNER!
- Contests or "MEETS" are held on weekdays in different locations. We compete in the Great Lakes Conference Championships at the end of the season.
- Also, there are Saturday Morning Invitationals where we compete against many schools across Northeast Ohio.
- In order to participate, you need a VALID, CURRENT, signed, and dated Physical OHSAA form. The physical form must be filled out by both a parent and a physician.
- There is NO ATHLETIC FEE, however there may be a team uniform fee. You will need cash, check, or Money Order made out to Parma City Schools.
- Finally, you must be registered on FinalForms Website to Participate.
- ALL Must be completed by the 1st official day of practice.