Our Mission and Vision
Our Mission is to...
- Foster independent, self-directed learning skills
- Building collaborative learning and teamwork skills
- Construct a safe and supportive environment to challenge students of diverse ability levels
- Develop critical and creative thinking skills (21st Century Skills) through complex and rigorous tasks
- Capitalize on students' natural curiosity through the inquiry process
- Use engineering to design solutions to real world problems
- Align to Common Core Standards and Ohio's Model Curriculum
- Create opportunities for students to enhance learning through community partnerships
- Increase a young learner's value and appreciation for the vital roles that science, technology, engineering, and math play in the future job market
To establish an innovative elementary STEM environment that ensures authentic project-based learning opportunities by engaging all students in an integrated curriculum.