Registration Documents

  • There are three ways to provide registration documents:

    1. Upload your documents when completing the online registration: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION

    2. Take a clear picture of each document with your phone and email all documents to Please include the name of the child(ren) you are registering in the email.

    3. Call (440) 885-8796 to schedule an appointment to bring your documents into the Registration office in-person.

    The following documents are required to register your child with the Parma City School District:

    • Student's birth certificate
    • Student's immunization record
    • Two documents proving residency (must not be older than 30 days):
      • Utility Bills: electric, gas, water, sewer, cable/internet, monthly mortgage statement, or lease or tax statement/bill
      • We will not accept cell phone bills or bank statements
    • Parent/Guardian Photo ID
    • Custody Papers (if applicable):
      • If not married at the time of birth, a marriage certificate must be provided
      • If married and have different last names, a marriage certificate must be provided
      • In the case of parental divorce, the parent with legal residential custody MUST bring a CERTIFIED COPY of the court order awarding legal custody of the child
      • If a custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing showing the motion for change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree
    • Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or 504 (If applicable)