There are three ways to provide registration documents:
1. Upload your documents when completing the online registration: CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE ONLINE REGISTRATION
2. Take a clear picture of each document with your phone and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the name of the child(ren) you are registering in the email.
3. Call (440) 885-8334 to schedule an appointment to bring your documents into the Registration office in-person.
The following documents are required to register your child with the Parma City School District:
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's immunization record
- Two documents proving residency (must not be older than 30 days):
- Utility Bills: electric, gas, water, sewer, cable/internet, monthly mortgage statement, or lease or tax statement/bill
- We will not accept cell phone bills or bank statements
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Custody Papers (if applicable):
- If not married at the time of birth, a marriage certificate must be provided.
- If married and have different last names, a marriage certificate must be provided.
- In the case of parental divorce, the parent with legal residential custody MUST bring a CERTIFIED COPY of the court order awarding legal custody of the child.
- If a custody change is pending, the non-custodial parent must present a dated, time-stamped copy of the court filing showing the motion for change of custody. The non-custodial parent is then given 60 days to present a certified copy of the final decree.
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or 504 (If applicable)