Green Valley School will promote and maintain high standards and expectations, encouraging students and staff to work together with parents and the community, to achieve their individual potential and develop an understanding of and respect for individual differences with a desire for life-long learning.
Green Valley School will foster an environment in which all students will have opportunities to develop and practice skills, which will enable them to experience success and a sense of belonging.
- Learning is a life-long process.
- A positive and nurturing learning environment requires participation and cooperation from home, school, and community.
- Students should be offered opportunities to develop higher-level thinking skills.
- The least restrictive environment benefits all learners.
- Students should be encouraged to become self-motivated in order to reach their individual potential.
- A team effort promotes quality education. An openness to new ideas encourages excellence. By having faith in oneself, everyone can learn.