Ohio's State Tests are the measurement of students progress toward Ohio's Learning Standards. They help ensure that every student in Ohio received a high-quality education. Below you will find updated information and resources about Ohio's State Tests and their impact on the Parma City School District.
Some Quick Facts:
- Students in grades 3 - 8 and high school will take Ohio's State Tests in English language arts, mathematics, science and social students in the 2015-2016 school year.
- Each test will be approximately three hours (180 minutes) and will be divided into two parts.
- The Parma City School District is anticipating that all tests will be completed on a computer.
- School Districts will select either 10 consecutive days (for paper tests) or 15 consecutive days (for online tests) during the windows of dates allocated for the tests.
- Social studies and science practice tests are already available as well as blueprints within the test specification documents.
- Districts and schools will receive results by June 15 for grade 3 English language arts and by June 30 for all other tests.