The Parma City School District believes in the power of two-way communication, and uses Facebook and Twitter to not only make short announcements about news, events, awards, and accolades, but to gather feedback from our stakeholders. Simply click on the Twitter or Facebook icons below to join in the conversation! To follow us on Facebook, visit http://www.facebook.com/parmaschools.
- Harassment, bullying, threatening, profane, abusive, obscene, defamatory and/or discriminatory content will not be tolerated.
- You must abide by Facebook Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
- You may not post any content that contains any product, company or service endorsements, solicitations of any nature, or promotions of commercial ventures.
- The District is not responsible or liable for your or any third-party posts, nor do such posts speak for or reflect the opinion of the District.
- You acknowledge that information posted on the Page becomes public and that you have no expectation of privacy related to your access, use of or posting to the Page.
- Discussions that are inappropriately “off-topic” and/or not conducive to the purpose of this Page are prohibited.
- You agree that in accessing, viewing or posting to the Page, you will not violate any local, state or federal laws including without limitation criminal, copyright or intellectual property laws.
- Employees are not permitted to share private educational, health, and/or other confidential information of students or other employees; all other users are strongly discouraged from doing so. Student or employee-specific matters should be handled directly with the appropriate District representative through means outside of this Page.
- The District reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete or discontinue your access to the Page at any time. The District in its sole discretion may monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or filter any content contained in or posted to the Page.
Thank you in advance for utilizing this communication tool in an appropriate manner.